1. What is your quality grading policy?
· Collector's Grade: Best for pin board collectors! Guaranteed free of air bubbles, stray paint/glitter specs, metal plating defects (excluding backs) and low-fill or gouged enamel."
· Standard Grade: Meant to be worn! Free of major defects but *may* exhibit minor imperfections of the type mentioned above. Standard orders may be filled as collector's grade but are not guaranteed as such."
· Seconds Grade: For Budget collectors. Multiple or major defects of the types mentioned above, or: peeling enamel, missing enamel, or other unexpected Problems.
(Adapted from fauxfoxstudio.storenvy.com and @fauxfoxstudio on instagram).
2. What shipping method do you use?
I use USPS First Class Package mail to ship domestic orders. I use First Class International to ship international orders.
3. Does your shipping method include tracking?
Orders shipped within the United States and other locations (such as Puerto Rico) include tracking. You will receive your tracking number via email once shipped. For internatonal orders, to keep the cost low, tracking is NOT included.
4. What is your refund and exchange policy?
Refunds and exchanges are only accepted for items damaged in the mail. Please email me at email@example.com and include at least one photo that shows the damage.
5. What if I'm not happy with my purchase?
I want to make sure all of my customers are happy when they decide to purchase from me. If you have any issues with your order, please contact me through the contact page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will work with you on solving the matter.